Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mercy, Pity, Peace, and Love

I knew in August that this was going to be a life-changing semester. I just had a feeling that God was going to direct me into my calling. And here in the first days of October it seems as though that feeling has been relieved. Through prayer and faith, combined with a multitude of positive signs, Jessica and I are convinced that we are destined for the mission-field. We have no idea where, or when, or even how--- But we know that one day we will be in a different culture, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our life's work. The two of us are very excited as we are awaiting the time when we find out where we are going. It is a struggle not just to drop out of school and go now, but I know that what I am learning at CIU will one day help me in the mission field, and so I remain. Pray for us as we seek the Lord's will in these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment