Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yes, We Get Writer's Block Too

As everyone who reads my stuff knows, I went on a sports-article rampage in early June, and haven't written anything since. I would first like to apologize to those of you who expected anything new in July, and secondly would like to address the problem.

The thing is: I'm stuck in sports-writing. At the moment, the only thing that I could even imagine myself writing would be a commentary on some game or another, and seeing as how the Olympics are coming-up soon, maybe I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

But this isn't just a blog about sports, it's supposed to be more than that, and believe me, as the writer, I share your frustrations. I'm currently collaborating with my fiancee on a project which we will write simultaneously, so please be patient, and if you're anxious for reading material, check out her blog, as she writes more frequently than I do.

Hang in there, because if you read this blog: Endurance should be your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment